From the October 1, 2004 Reunion with President and Hermana Hall
Click here for Pictures from the Reunion
Ten Commandments for a Long and Peaceful Life
- Thou shalt not worry, for worry is the most unproductive of all human activities.
- Thou shalt not be fearful, for most of the things we fear never come to pass
- Thou shalt face each problem as it comes. You can handle only one at a time.
- Thou shalt not cross bridges before you get to them, for no one yet has succeeded in accomplishing this.
- Thou shalt not take problems to bed with you, for they make very poor bedfellows.
- Thou shalt not borrow other people's problems. They can take better care of them than you can.
- Thou shalt be a good listener, for only when you listen do you hear ideas difference from your own. It's very hard to leanr something new when you're talking.
- Thou shalt not try to re-live yesterday for good or ill - it is gone. Concentrate on what is happening in your life today.
- Thou shalt not become bogged down by frustration, for 50 percent of it is rooted in self-pity and will only interfere with positive actions.
- Thou shalt count thy blessings, never overlooking the small ones - - for a lot of small blessings add up to a big one.
The Bible in 50 Words!