Feedback and Comments
Here is a detailed summary of what you should do:
- Go to your profile on the website.
- Click the 'Edit Profile' link (If your profile has no link for this, email me through this form)
- Click the 'Request Password' link (only click once).
- Wait a few minutes for an email to come, then copy the entire password by selecting it with your mouse and press the Ctrl and C keys at the same time (that is the shortcut for copying and it works all over in Windows).
- Go back to the login form on the website. Put your username in the username field, then make sure your cursor is inside the password field and press Ctrl and V at the same time (that is the shortcut for pasting)
- Once you have logged in successfully, you can change the password to something you will remember so you don't have to go through the nightmare of remembering the monster passwords that the system sends out, or have to copy and paste it everytime.
Let me know if you have problems after following the above,
These comments do not go to the mission.
This site is an alumni site for missionaries, it is not maintained by missionaries or in the mission. If you have a question or comment for the mission, contact them.
If you have other feedback/comments: