News Item: new Marriott Reservations and Customer Care Center in Guangzhou, China
Displaying 1 - 1 of 1 -- Add News
1. Brian Breinholt, our former Marriott placement contact for BYUH, has now been placed in charge of a new Marriott Reservations and Customer Care Center in Guangzhou, China.
2. He needs applicants for 30 initial positions. Interviews will be held the 2nd week of February. On-site training will be in March.
3. He wants applicants for another 30 positions for April interviews, then ongoing applicants as the center grows.
4. He is interested in contacting BYUH current graduates, Alumni and in-country LDS professionals.
5. Basic written and verbal proficiency in English and a high level proficiency in Mandarin or Cantonese are required.
6. The official job description is attached.
7. Resumes should be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com .
Mahalo and congratulations on your new position!
Career Services Program Manager
College of Business, Computing & Government
Brigham Young University - Hawai'i
List All | Add News