Displaying 1 - 1 of 1 -- Add News
|Top 20 List||11 Dec 2006|
We have come up with a Top 20 List on how to pay for your trip to
Ireland. Read on and enjoy:
1. Borrow the money. Borrow lots of it. Get into debt and stay in
debt. Let the heavy burden of debt weigh heavily on your mind. Remember,
debt is a sleepless taskmaster. And the more debt you get the less sleep
you’ll get. Borrow the money and feel regret for it.
2. Sell your birthright
3. Give up that daily six-pack of minerals Give up sweets or at least
cut consumption in half.
4. Give up cable or satellite television. Rent those DVDs instead of
5. Ask Santa for something pocket-sized...like an airline ticket
6. Earn extra money by shoveling sidewalks. Better yet, send out your
kids to do it for you
7. Eat out less. Better yet, don't eat out. Bring a lunch from home.
Stay away from convenience stores and fast food restaurants.
8. If you're married, give your spouse an unforgettable Anniversary
gift or a second honeymoon.
10. Sell something on eBay...one of your kids might do.
11. Hold a garage sell...sell the garage.
12. Get a short-term, part-time job.
13. Ask your parents for an early inheritance.
14. Use your tax return money.
15. Hold off buying that flat panel TV until you return from the
16. Drive the old car for one more year.
17. Ask your bishop for a tithing rebate if your church attendance is
18. Break open your child's piggy bank.
19. Buy a caldron, a Santa suit, a bell, and set up shop in front of a
Big Box store
20. Follow the rainbow to the pot-o-gold
Exercise a little faith and remember that faith without works well,
you know the rest!
|Bradley L. Cox||Send Email|