Feedback and Comments
Have you forgotten your username or password, or are you
having problems logging in?
You can probably fix the problem yourself right now and get
immediate results by following the simple steps below. If you
still need help, or if you have other comments, please feel free to
contact me, using the form on this page.
Note: If your profile doesn't include a
valid e-mail address, these steps won't work. Please use the form
below to request your information, and be sure to include a working
e-mail address where I can send your username and new password.
- Go to your profile on the website. Use a link to the right.
- Click the Edit Profile link. Since you are not logged in,
this will take you to the login screen.
- Click the Request Password link only once.
- Wait a few minutes for an email to come, then copy the username
and password from the e-mail, and paste them into the appropriate
spaces on the login form on the website. Be sure that you do not copy a space at the end of your username or password.
- Once you have logged in successfully, you can change the password
to something you will remember so you don't have to remember the
bizarre passwords that the system sends