|This site is dedicated to all the missionaries who served in the Argentina Rosario Mission of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Please feel free to browse the Alumni Database, check out the Recent News or post to the Message Board.
Be sure to let us know if we need to correct or add something. Suggestions and Comments are always welcome.
Want to retrieve your username or password, or are you having problems logging in?
You can probably fix the problem yourself right now and get immediate results by following the simple steps below. If you still need help, or if you have other comments, please feel free to contact me.
1. Go to your profile on the website.
2. Click the Edit Profile link. Since you are not logged in, this will take you to the login screen.
3. Click the Request Password link only once.
4. Wait a few minutes for an email to come, then copy the username and password from the e-mail, and paste them into the appropriate spaces on the login form on the website.
6. Once you have logged in successfully, you can change the password to something you will remember so you don't have to remember the temporary password that the system sends automatically.
Note: If your profile doesn't include a valid e-mail address, these steps won't work. Please contact me to request your information, and be sure to include a working e-mail address where I can send your username and new password.