Feedback and Comments
Have you forgotten your username or password, or are you having problems logging in?
You can probably fix the problem yourself right now and get immediate results by following the simple steps below. If you still need help, or if you have other comments, please feel free to contact me, using the form on this page.
Note: If your profile doesn't include a valid e-mail address, these steps won't work. Please use the form below to send me your current email address and I will update your profile so you can retrieve your information.
- Go to your profile on the website.
- Click the Edit Profile link. Since you are not logged in, this will take you to the login screen.
- Click the Request Password link only once.
- Wait a few minutes for an email to come, then copy the username and password from the e-mail, and paste them into the appropriate spaces on the login form on the website.
- Once you have logged in successfully, you can change the password to something you will remember so you don't have to remember the bizarre passwords that the system sends automatically.
Florida Tampa Mission Webmaster